Mark demonstrates passion and interest for assisting companies with overall strategic and new business initiatives, culture change, and overall operations improvement. He is skilled in putting action to the processes that are required to ensure that advances are made and sustained. He begins with strategic planning and company understanding, along with involving employees at all levels in “steering” the processes.
Mark was in the paper industry for 20+ years, metals fabrication, sales and sales development, electrical apparatus and services, and game manufacturing. In these industries, Mark served in various roles including executive management, continuous improvement, strategic marketing, procurement management, new business development, project and operations management and maintenance and engineering.
Mark is focused on getting measureable results for every new business opportunity and every improvement effort, while facilitating the right culture change, with company leaders guiding the way.
- Strategic, New Business, and Operations Planning:
- $1B & $500MM Paper Products Companies
- Leading Supplier of Fabricated Metals Products
- Electronic Game Manufacturing
- Leading manufacturer of mufflers, silencers, and exhaust systems
- Lean Enterprise:
- Facilitated creations of new strategic plans utilizing Lean Thinking
- Established Lean Strategies and Processes to improve company performance.
- Performance Measurement System:
- Participated in establishing companies’ metrics approaches to measuring and monitoring performance.
- Process Improvement:
- Kaizen Event Facilitation
- Value Stream Mapping – Manufacturing & Administrative
- Set-up Reduction
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE LIST
- Paper Manufacturing
- Paper Converting
- Paper Coating
- Sales Planning and Execution
- Electrical Distribution and Service
- Industrial Controls Engineering
- Metals Fabrication
- ASME Vessel Manufacturing
- Coin-operated Game Manufacturing
- Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering – UW-Madison
- MBA – Finance and Management – UW-Oshkosh
- Appleton Papers Leadership Program Graduate
- Greater Madison Chamber Member
- Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Rotary Club of Green Bay / International Aid Subcommittee